Lunkerhunt Needle Jig
Lunkerhunt Needle Jigs are designed for offshore, near shore, and inshore fishing. They are effective when fished from boat, kayak, reefs, piers, and wharfs. The Cut Bait Jig has a unique UV coating that helps fish visibly find the lure in a wide range of water conditions.
The Lunkerhunt Needle Jig has a cylindrical torpedo like shape that cuts through the water and gets quickly into the strike zone. A single dressed assist hook compliments the Needle Jigs clean design. It creates limited drag in the water but a nice secure hook-up when fish bite.
All Lunkerhunt Assist Jigs work well with speed retrieves, lift and fall retrieves and traditional jigging techniques. They have been designed for saltwater fishing but also catch a wide range of freshwater species as well.
- Great for inshore and offshore fishing
- Catches a wide variety of saltwater species
- Can be jigged vertically or cast
- A variety of sizes to accommodate different fishing conditions.
- Available with dressed assist hooks as well as circle hooks and dressing.
- UV coated
- Available in 3.5 in. 2 1/4oz